Do you prefer the comfort of a predictable existence or the exhilaration of a life filled with risks and uncertainties? Embracing the unknown can bring unparalleled freedom and spontaneity, but at what cost?
Today, we delve into this intriguing dilemma with visionary Chatham Sullivan, the Founder of Nof1. Chatham isn’t just a student of systems, institutions, and organizations but an architect who molds them. He builds weird new things inside of organizations, such as rituals and structures, opening them up to allow for breathing and evolving differently.
Chatham has a rich history of working closely with CEOs, boards, and senior leaders in diverse organizations, including Fortune 100 corporations, owner-led businesses, elite universities, and cultural institutions.
Join us on this intriguing journey as we discover the art of teaching one to fish rather than just handing them one.
In this conversation, Chatham discusses the following topics:
– The importance of learning from different fields
– The influence of Rick Ruben and the value of not chasing golden records
– Rethinking shareholder value
– The exploration-exploitation dilemma
– The impact of survival-focused actions on our ability to truly live
– The results of overcoming fear and inauthenticity
– Making conscious choices and avoiding living on autopilot
– The delayed payoff of being a parent
Connect with Chatham Sullivan:
– Website: http://www.mindsetshift.co.uk
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sopeagbelusi/
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sopeagbelusi/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/sopeagbelusi
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the episodes on YouTube for more insightful discussions.